The ViTiny Digital Portable Microscope VT300 is a great tool for reading microdots. It is used by Police to read SelectaDNA microdots and Forensic Officers performing Scenes of Crime analysis. It is easy to use and does not need to be joined to a PC, netbook or laptop.
It can also be used for anti-counterfeit, quality checking and educational research
- 2.8” full color TFT LCD Screen 320*240px
- Lens & CMOS sensor : 2M pixels
- Magnification – 1/∞x, (Optical) 10x,40x, (Digital) 15x~200x
- Light Source: 4pcs of White LEDs
- Photo resolution – 1600*1200 pixels, JPG file
- Built-in 2 types of rulers i.e. L type & Cross type for measuring the length
- Size : 121(L) x56(W) x 26(T)mm
- Weight : 90g excluding battery
- Built-in 2G Flash memory for image saving
- Optional functions: photography, scene modes, PC image output & white balance...etc.
- Attach free application software with professional measurement tool, such as length, circumference, radius, diameter, area, angle, image comparing etc.
- S-100 stand
- Li-ion Battery
- USB 1.1 Transmission Line
- Instruction Manual
- Installation CD
- Protection Bag
- Wrist Strap
- Cleaning Cloth